For my inaugural post, I thought I would start off right.
Here is my Buy A Gun Day purchase. Circumstances allowed it to be purchased a little early but with the PT-145 being rather scarce I didn't want to wait around.

A Taurus Millennium Pro PT-145
| Model: | 145BP |
| Caliber: | .45 ACP |
| Capacity: | 10+1 |
| Barrel Length: | 3.25" |
| Action: | DA/SA |
| Finish: | Blue Steel |
| Grips: | Checkered Polymer |
| Weight: | 22.2 oz |
| Construction: | Polymer/Steel |
| Frame: | Compact |
| Front Sight: | Heinie |
| Rear Sight: | Straight-8 |
| Trigger Type: | Smooth |
| Length: | 6.125" |
| Width: | 1.25" |
| Height: | 5.125" |
| Rate of Twist: | 1:16" |
| Grooves: | 6 |
| Safety: | Firing Pin Block,Manual Safety,Manual Safety,Trigger Block |
I want to thank everyone for stopping by and those who have encouraged me to start my own blog.
We'll see how this goes and if I can keep this up.
6 comments:
Looks like a sweet carry gun.
I'm not a huge fan of guns with BOTH a manual safety AND a DA trigger. Still looks like Taurus put theirs in the right spot so you can ride that puppy with your thumb to ensure when you're in a shooting stance the gun is set to "hot"
I still like my S&W1911Sc Commander better ; ]
What you going to use for a carry rig?
Weer'd,
I'm using an Ace Case Inside the Waist band mostly. I also have a Sleeping Dogs Inside/Out that I'm trying out.
My father in law has a shoulder holster rig he is going to let me try. I'm limited by the work attire that I have to wear and my current wardrobe. Somehow these clothes are shrinking in the wash :)
Thanks for being my first commenter.
10+1 of .45ACP can be a bit heavy. Make sure you get a good belt no matter what holster you end up with.
Nice name and nice start.
JR,
Thanks for stopping by.
A good belt is my next major purchase. I think my wife had a coronary when I told her how much I wanted to spent on just a belt.
Bob, Congratulations on the blog. I can't promise to be as faithful a commenter on yours as you have on mine, but I'll pop around from time to time.
All the best.
MikeB,
Thanks for stopping by. Can't promise I'll show you the "respect" you demand at your blog.
I think there are some valid arguments and analogies that offend you. If you are offended by the analogy, imagine how we are offended by your accusations.
Post a Comment