I posted my first entry on April 15th and made the blog public until 2 days later. In that short time, I've reach, what I consider my first milestone -- 1,000 visits.
The person hitting the milestone came from the great site Borepatch. Thanks for the referral.
Thank you each and everyone for stopping by and reading what I have to say. So many people that I've read for so long have stopped by, linked to me, commented here that I just want to say that I'm incredibly blessed to be able to do this.
6 comments:
Glad to stop by! Great blog!
Welcome to our corner of the blogosphere.
;-)
Congratulations!
Visiting your site is a pleasure.
Thanks folks, I am incredibly blessed to have such great readers.
Thanks for being here
Congratulations there Bob.
Keep up the good work.
JR,
Thanks, You and a many others (like Weer'd, Pistolero, etc) really encouraged me to start my own blog.
I appreciate that encouragement, advice and visits to make this place a success.
Post a Comment